On this encouraging event, Conference Series LLC Ltd heartily welcome all the eminent researchers, students, and delegates to require half during this coming 11th Asia Pacific Conference on Polymer Science and Engineering (Asian Polymer 2020) that is regular which is scheduled during October 22-23, 2020 in Tokyo, Japan to witness valuable scientific discussions and contribute to future innovations within the field of Polymer Science and Engineering.
The Asia Polymer Conference mainly focuses on the theme "Polymer for a Sustainable Global Development".
The distinctive plan behind The 11th Asia Pacific Conference on Polymer Science and Engineering is to supply a chance for leading academicians, scientists, researchers, and industries professionals from around the world to network and have scientific discussion on the most recent advancements within the interlinked domains of fabric Science, Biopolymers and Engineering, and it’s analysis advantages for every other’s domain progress. Asian Polymers 2020 can address multiple topics and problems with interest within the areas of technology, Material science, artificial compound and Biotechnology by sensible exposure within the variety of specialized sessions, poster shows, comprehensive sessions and famous speeches from leading practitioners reinforcing the coming challenges to be moon-faced and their potential solutions.
- Plastic Processing and Composite Materials
- Polymeric Material Chemistry and Physics
- Polymer Synthesis and Polymerization
- Environmental impact of polymer-waste disposal
- Biochemical-Bio degradation of Polymers
- Synthetic and green Polymers
- Polymers for Emerging Technologies
- Oils and Bio-Inorganic Materials
- Polymer Electronics: Optics, Fiber and Lasers
- Colloid and Polymer Science
- 3D Printing Polymers
- Recycling and Waste Management of Bio-polymers
- Polymer Design and Reaction
- Polymers in Petroleum Refinery
- Biopolymers and Bioplastics
- All accepted abstracts will be published in respective Supported International Journals.
- Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by Cross Ref
See more at:-https://polymerscience.materialsconferences.com/